Sunday, 24 January 2016

One Week Down, and I'm Tired

Warning: Long Post Ahead (filled with random photos of the first week and meetings)

P.S. This was supposed to go up on Saturday but for odd reasons, it didn't the internet and blogspot was acting up and I had to post it today, if it went as scheduled or Monday.




I officially returned to college this week! To be honest I'm in no way ready to go back to my classes yet, mainly because my classes starts at 7am and I live an hour away from campus.
Anyway, I, again, have a full load for this semester I'm taking 26 (not sure) units. Everything's great and all, aside from my PE. Yes, I'm in college and I have PE. I have swimming as my PE for the next four months, in the middle of summer and underneath the scorching sun. Some people might think that 'you're so lucky to have swimming as your PE'. Don't get me wrong, I love having a good swim. What I don't like is the fact that I'll get all crispy and fried by the end of the semester. I'm not like the other fortunate people out there who gets than then their skin gets dry and like snakes, when they peal it off, they're Snow White again. For me, I take a year or more to get my colour back and it's hard when I just bought a new foundation that matches my current skin tone.

But let's forget about that little rant. I'm sorry.

Raven, me Haya
Thompson, Jaya, Raven and Meeeee

One of the first great things about returning to college was seeing your friends after a month of... well... disconnection. I say disconnection since whenever I go on holiday or go home, I tend to disconnect to anything related to college (except for assignments, I need to pass) but these times I keep for thinking, for creating, a time for me. So yeah.
Well, during the first two days, we managed to meet only three professors out of eight. Which was amazing since we have free time and also annoyingly tiring since most of us woke up at 5AM just to get to campus just to end up not seeing any professor going around. Just think of the time that could've been used for sleeping or watching a drama or reading a book. Oh the time!



FIND THE HIDDEN MICKEY!!!!



Well, another good thing about returning to college was the food and the challenge of trying to save up money while finding good food. During the first day we opted to eat at Family Mart since all the other places were already packed. Jaya (Hah-yah) and I love the chicken there it's just not the ordinary friend chicken, it's like a roasted fried chicken in a way. So yeah.
For the Katsudon, I eat with my sister for dinner since I go straight to her office after my classes because it's nearer and going there's just much more efficient.






One of the last things that's just going back to uni was these opportunities for great photos! Personally, I think that my campus just gives off a lot of great photos since it's both old and modern at the same time - tech-driven yet nature loving.

Okay, just a bit more information and story for the week, since I just feel like sharing it.

I have eight classes, plus my PE, and my piano lessons. I'm currently taking Philippine History, General Psychology, Statistics, Asian Government and Politics (major subj. + really cute professor), Biology, Oral Communications, Filipino and Sociology/Theology. I have to say that after a week, I've already set out my favourite subjects which are my Psychology, Biology, Statistics, Asian Govt, and a so-so on Oral Com.. Too bad I didn't have any Art classes since it'd be amazing if I would have them, but I don't and won't.

But yeah, so far, that's all that's been happening with me. More college updates in the future!
By the way, if you're in college, what're you taking? What's your favourite subject?
AAAAANDDDDD, did you find the hidden Mickey?


2 comments:

  1. I'd die if my college had PE! I'm in my final year of law and that's exhausting enough without any physical exercise. I love those shoes of yours!
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to take up law! I don't really know why but I've always wanted and told myself that I'm gonna take the course. Urrrggh, Its like my college doesn't appreciate me drowning in the sea of papers, they seem to want me to drown literally.

      Delete