Friday, 29 January 2016

Subway and the Pool



The dreaded day of PE day has come. Like I said before, I have swimming classes (PE) from 1PM to 3PM under the scorching sun. Anyway, for every day, from Monday to Saturday (sometimes even Sunday) I have classes from 7AM to 11AM. So, I have a two hour break before PE on Wednesday and that's the fun part. We have two hours to spare, to fight over where to eat, actually eat, and change into our uniforms.

So for our first class in Swimming, we decided to eat at Subway because believe it or not, I haven't eaten there. Or maybe I did, or maybe I'm talking about Taco Bell.





In Subway, we spent a good thirty minutes contemplating on what to get seeing as the cheapest price that we could see was 99Php ($2.99-AUD) but the only menu appealing to our eyes were the ones in 150Php ($4.50-AUD) section. I ended up getting BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) without the Tomato in a wheat bun with ranch dressing. I love ranch as much as the next person and I don't really like Chipotle sauce all that much. And we didn't get drinks there too because it was a tad bit pricy for a poor college student trying to live by the end of the week.




Moving to the actual PE, we had our class here. I think this is the only pool our school has... not entirely sure.

I have to say, I judged the subject too quickly, it wasn't as hot as I thought it was and my skin didn't burn off. The water was actually quite cold and it was fun seeing some of my friends floating of when we were ask to touch the floor.

Even though I was wearing a swimming cap, my hair ended up a bit wet and it was quite annoying seeing as to I didn't bring my shampoo and conditioner so I ended up taking a proper shower at home.

And lastly, I just have to say this, I love Aveeno for not letting me burn into a crispy human toast.

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't eaten at Subway! Would you recommend?
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd totally recommend the BLT if you're a fan of bacon, if you're a fan of shawarma... the roast beef reminds me of that, and if you're more on the healthy side the veggie delite or the roast chicken breast! I also recommend getting ranch as a sauce because it's ranch and its amazing! hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try Subway but we don't get the chain here, ahh!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get subway soon! It's currently my favourite fastfood chain!

      Delete
  3. Your PE class is so long! Mine was only 45 minutes, 4 days a week. Swimming can be really nice though to wake you up!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with the waking up part! We were all balls of energy when we finished the class, some complained that they burnt tho. hahaha

      Delete