Friday, 26 February 2016

Jan - Feb 2016 Mixtape



If you know me personally, you'd know that I love my music and that my choices are stuck at the 80s, 90s and most recent must be around 2013. Well, that's excluding all these music we hear everyday. I mean, I do know about Justin Bieber's new album, or those kinda weird electronic hip-hop songs that are mainly about butts or sex, but all in all, I have to say that for the music of our generation, there's only a select few that I genuinely like.

Anyway, here's my January - February Mixtape that's filled with 90s, 00s, songs, some OPM indie, I think I also included some Japanese songs (but the only ones that spotify has which is not plenty and I'm really bummed out about it)

2 comments:

  1. I love your taste in music, we're alike in that matter! Great playlist.

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from missingwanderer.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice to find someone with the same music interest since a lot of my fiends told me that I have old people music taste and they just don't understand the beauty of this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete