Friday, 5 February 2016

Ramen Loving



I feel like I've been a no-show in the blog-o-sphere for the past few days and seriously, I won't even consider my busy schedule as my excuse, let's just say I'm busy.

So a little life update:

  • I've been trying to wake up at 4AM just to get to campus earlier...
  • That professor we thought was cute... not so cute anymore... he just gave us a research today on all democratic countries in Asia and we need to find out why they're democratic, classify them and give concrete examples. Originally, he was hoping that we'd be able to do this in 1 hour... ONE HOUR. So yeah, he's not cute anymore. 
  • I have a lot of things to blog about but I haven't been able to take photos for it... it's all planned... just not yet in action.
  • As the days go by, I'm getting older and in just 13 days, I could drink, get arrested and do whole lots of different stuff.
  • I've just been trying to start on reading Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen and it's gonna be the first book that I'd be reading off my list. 
  • I've been watching a lot of Japanese and Korean shows and I can't wait to blog about my binge Asian shows of January-February 2016... not really gonna call it that, but you know what I mean. 

OKAY! Sooo, a few days ago, I was craving for ramen. Really, really bad... for days. So I managed to ask my sister if we could have our dinner at a ramen restaurant (not gonna call it a ramen house since it's in the mall and it doesn't really suit the place if I call it a ramen house... bothers me a lot.) and it was one of my favourite ramen places which is Ajisen Ramen. Ajisen Ramen has branches in Australia, Canada, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand and the United States.





I ordered the Ajisen Ramen (house specialty, so same name as the restaurant...cliche lovestory for me!) which is like a mix of shoyuu ramen and misou ramen. It has barbecue pork, leek, boiled egg, cabbage, and fungus. I asked them to remove the fungus though. Me  and mushroom only goes together when it's a soup.


Aside from the ramen, we also ordered chahan which is fried rice... and that's a blurry photo. I'm sorry. I was excited to eat.

Obviously, I'd say that I loved the food since this is one of my favourite ramen shops out there (mentioned a bajillion times here and to my friends)

Do you like Ramen? 
If yes, what's your favourite one? Misou, spicy, shoyuu? 

Anyway, I'll be going to watch more Korean and Japanese dramas... 


2 comments: