Saturday, 19 March 2016

Hell Week, The First Wave




One of the main reasons why I've been so AWOL on the blogging world is because of college and the terror called exams.

Anyway, exam week just ended and I got most of my results, though I have to say that I'm flunking Statistics. I don't hate the subject, I'm not horrible at it, but whenever there's an exam, my brain doesn't seem to work. Most of my exam results are fairly good, I did get what I deserve (got low ones on the subjects that I didn't study for)

HELL WEEK FIRST WAVE

  •  SAT  . 030516 - QUIZ
  •  TUE  . 030816 - QUIZ
  • WED . 030916 - QUIZ & PRESENTATION OF REPORTS
  • THUR . 031016 - POETRY ASSIGNMENT -- I did a three part poem for this that's more than three hundred words. I'm so proud of myself! 
  • FRI . 031116 - A MAJOR SUBJECT DEFENSE, MAJOR EXAM (PSYCHOLOGY) AND QUIZ! ON THE SAME DAY - YOU MAY PANIC NOW (*panics in French*)
  • SAT . 031216 - ANOTHER MAJOR EXAM (SOCIOLOGY) AND QUIZ ON THE SAME DAY... (*sobs in Italian*)
  • MON . 031416 - STATISTICS QUIZ - I'm gonna ace this one! I messed up this one. (*weeps in Japanese*)
  • TUE 031516 - HISTORY EXAM - I did good on this one
  • WED 031616 - STATISTICS EXAM - I lost my soul on this one (*kills self in Filipino*)
  • THUR 031716 - ENGLISH AND FILIPINO EXAM - no results on these ones yet / MOVED ASIAN MAJOR EXAM - also no results yet
  • FRI 031816 - BIOLOGY EXAM - didn't study for this one but barely passed (26/50)

So that's been my life for the past week and I'm still alive. And we've been granted a week's holiday for Holy Week and that means I can catch up on my favourite TV shows and books and manga and anime and just have my life back

4 comments:

  1. I celebrate holy week too! Seems like you have a ton going on, one of the reasons I'm not looking forward to going from doing nothing to college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College is tons of fun! Although sometimes it can be a pain in the arse because of the works and stuff, but it's really nice and enjoyable. Especially if you love your major.

      Delete
    2. Majoring in Asian Studies, it wasn't my first choice... well it's not part of any of my choices, I planned to take Journalism since it's just love. But as study more about Asian Studies, I grew to love it in its little way. xx

      Delete