Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Boredom : TMI

1: What are you wearing?
- black tank top, and loose dance pants

2: Ever been in love?
- I think so...

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- nope. 

4: How tall are you?
- Five foot and a half (the 1/2 is very important)

5: How much do you weigh?
- 105 pounds give or take

6: Any tattoos do you want?
- I'd like to have some but I get tired of things easily so I'd probably get tired of it. so nope. 

7: Any piercings that you want?
- a nose piercing or another one on my ears

8: OTP?
- currently, JEONGCHEOL! (Jeonghan and Seungcheol)

9: Favorite Show?
- How to Get Away With Murder

10: Favorite bands?
- I have a lot of favourite bands and I'm just gonna list them all down, band or just a regular group thingy:
  • All Time Low
  • Sleeping with Sirens
  • My Chemical Romance (though they're disbanded I still love them)
  • WESTLIFE (same thing, they're also disbanded)
  • Pierce the Veil
  • Black Veil Brides
  • The 1975
  • Arctic Monkeys (Who doesn't like AM?)
  • Up Dharma Down
  • Coldplay
  • Paramore
  • Maroon 5
  • The Corrs
  • The Kooks
  • Beirut
  • ABBA
  • Against the Current
  • Twenty One Pilots
  • Linkin Park
  • Green Day
  • Hey Say Jump
  • Arashi
  • KAT-TUN
  • Superjunior
and of course, SEVENTEEN! 

11: Something you miss?
-WINTER! I miss a non humid and hot weather

12: Favorite song?
-At the moment, I have two favourite songs, one is Seventeen's Love Letter and Fast Car by Tracy Chapman

13: How old are you?
- I'm 18 years old

14: Zodiac sign?
- I'm an Aquarius but I feel like I also border Pisces since it's just a day after my birthday so I classify myself as an Aquarius-Pisces.

15: Hair Color?
- Natural... dark brown

16: Favorite Quote?
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, but I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino

17: Favorite singer?
- Shane Filan? Christina Aguilera? Troye Sivan? There's too much to choose from!

18: Favorite color?
- Currently it's army-green, but forever favourites will always be black and white.

19: Loud music or soft?
- Both, depending on the mood and the type of music.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- My room or a coffee shop. Or the shower.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
- With music: FOREVER; without music: in a flash

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- fifteen minutes to leave the house, and another fifteen minutes of doing make-up in the car

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- no.

24: Turn on?
- a switch? Hahahaha! A nice singing voice and good personality

25: Turn off?
- smoking? piercings? and too much tattoos.

26: The reason I joined Tumblr/Blogger/ETC?
- I initially joined tumblr to fangirl, then it became a place where I share my works and reblog things I like. And blogger (my blog) is just like a little home here.

27: Fears?
- Cockroaches. Even just the word alone gives me the chills.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
- A book, forgot what book it was but I did.

29: Last time you cried?
- I can't remember but I did cry this year.

30: Meaning behind your url
- Chaos that is my life written in Tales.

31: Last book you read?
- Seventeen imagines in wattpad and The Senator's Son (also in wattpad)

32: Last song you listened to?
- Pretty U by Seventeen

33: Last show you watched?
- Seventeen's One Fine Day

34: Last person you talked to?
- My aunt, about my goggles for my swimming class tomorrow.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- my cousin

36: Favorite food?
- seafood, chocolate, strawberries, steak...

37: Place you want to visit?
- I wanna go to South Africa, Spain and I wanna return to Seoul!

38: Last place you were?
- My Room...

39: Do you have a crush?
- Not at the moment.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Yesterday morning, while saying goodbye to my dad for driving me to uni.

41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- Yesterday, for telling a bad joke.

42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- none.

43: What color shirt are you wearing?
- Black

44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- Black

45: Wearing any bracelets?
- Nope.

46: Last sport you played?
- Swimming

47: Last song you sang?
- Car Radio by 21Pilots

48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- when my brother in law called and I used a different accent, he thought he got the number wrong.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- last week, me and my friends went to my house

50: Favorite movie?
- Mamma Mia, Leap Year, Enchanted, And lots more!!

1 comment: